- Over ten years of experience architecting improvements for prominent supply chain companies. Nielson-Norman UX Certified.
- Developed & managed back-office processes for a chassis reservation system owned by 1 of the top 3 chassis leasing companies.
- Completely eliminated paper processes in multiple company settings
- Founded & operated four small businesses. Sold & exited one.
Chief Technology Officer
- 28 years as Technology Executive at ArcBest and J.B. Hunt
- Built J.B. Hunt intermodal technology platform and Enterprise Integrations platform
- Experience in enterprise scale mobile, cloud, hybrid, distributed and mainframe environments
- Leader of technology best practices implementation across the enterprise
- Leader of R&D group exploring advanced technologies for business application
- Founded ChassisFinder.com, the first marine chassis reservation system, as well as TCC a chassis leasing company. Sold to Milestone and exited.
- Founded Triton Works, the ocean industry’s first exchange for ocean freight rates. Sold and exited to JOC.
- Partner and founder of Summit Global Logistics, the first third-party logistics company to incorporate American, European, and Chinese companies
Head of Marketing
Jen has spent the past 8 years immersed in content marketing, social media management, and marketing strategy. She has worked with nationally recognized brands to manage their Amazon sales and marketing and keep their social accounts running smoothly. Jen has a heart for entrepreneurs and has helped local companies craft and manage their online presence.
Jen is also a blogger and writes a monthly column for nwamotherlode.com. She has her own blog, which she insists she will get back to soon, called Slightly Tilted Life.
Jen is a member of the Walton College of Business DREAM board. Jen is married with two kids who she loves dearly and who also drive her crazy.
Jamie is a tested and proven Business Analyst and Customer Support professional, who grew up and lives in Northwest Arkansas. Having been a child raised behind the counter of her parent’s local small business, Jamie learned the value of hard work and real customer service at a very young age.
Along with her education at the University of Arkansas, this customer service understanding informed her success in her work for the State of Arkansas in the Health and Human Services Department. Here she worked for more than 8 years with families and assisted them with their basic needs during their most difficult times. Having assisted with the implementation of new operating systems at DHS, Jamie brought her process knowledge and experience to the supply chain industry with much success. She oversees system and user experience enhancements for an online chassis leasing site, as well as handles customer inquiries and concerns with resolutions averaging in just minutes.
She is the project lead for multiple initiatives for industry leading companies, and has proven her ability to see project objectives to fruition, and has gained the trust and satisfaction of her peers and customers.
Finance & Analytics Consultant
- 30 years experience in analytics and finance, including 17 years as a Financial Consultant/Vice-President – Investments at A.G. Edwards.
- Walmart Certified Retail Analyst focused on turning raw data into actionable insights in the areas of trade finance, category management, merchandising, and pricing.
- Worked for multiple companies driving results in roles dedicated to supporting sales efforts to Walmart (and Sam’s Club).
- Engaged in multiple outside consulting/freelance projects in areas of sales analytics, pro forma analysis, budgeting, investments, estate planning, trustee services, and business start-ups
Ann is an expierenced Supply Chain and Third Party Supply Chain professional. She has over 22 years in the industry and specializes in working with large retailers, private fleet management, and common carriage operation. Ann is highly skilled in working with transportation, logistics, network optimization, and supply chain technology.
She started her career in national account sales with Southeastern Frieght Lines, then began working for McKee Foods as a routing analyst. In 1997, Ann moved her career to Walmart, holding various positions including HR Business Manager, Technology Business Analyst, Buisness Director of Walmart Transportation Technology and Senior Director of Walmart Private Fleet.
Ann is a determined and hard-working individual. She provides insight and perspective to the industry and leads with great impact. She manages procurement and relationships effectively and constantly helps shape team environments. She is dedicated to evolving the future of supply chain and enjoys developing herself and those around her.