- Over ten years of experience architecting improvements for prominent supply chain companies. Nielson-Norman UX Certified.
- Developed & managed back-office processes for a chassis reservation system owned by 1 of the top 3 chassis leasing companies.
- Completely eliminated paper processes in multiple company settings
- Founded & operated four small businesses. Sold & exited one.
Director of FP&A
- 30 years experience in analytics and finance, including 17 years as a Financial Consultant/Vice-President – Investments at A.G. Edwards.
- Served as Finance Manager for Kellogg & Del Monte Walmart Sales Teams with budget responsibilities of $250M and $160M, respectively
- Served as a Business Development Advisor to dozens of CPG suppliers to Walmart & Sam’s Club.
Head of Marketing
Jen has spent the past 8 years immersed in content marketing, social media management, and marketing strategy. She has worked with nationally recognized brands to manage their Amazon sales and marketing and keep their social accounts running smoothly. Jen has a heart for entrepreneurs and has helped local companies craft and manage their online presence.
Jen is also a blogger and writes a monthly column for nwamotherlode.com. She has her own blog, which she insists she will get back to soon, called Slightly Tilted Life.
Jen is a member of the Walton College of Business DREAM board. Jen is married with two kids who she loves dearly and who also drive her crazy.
Jamie is a tested and proven Business Analyst and Customer Support professional, who grew up and lives in Northwest Arkansas. Having been a child raised behind the counter of her parent’s local small business, Jamie learned the value of hard work and real customer service at a very young age.
Along with her education at the University of Arkansas, this customer service understanding informed her success in her work for the State of Arkansas in the Health and Human Services Department. Here she worked for more than 8 years with families and assisted them with their basic needs during their most difficult times. Having assisted with the implementation of new operating systems at DHS, Jamie brought her process knowledge and experience to the supply chain industry with much success. She oversees system and user experience enhancements for an online chassis leasing site, as well as handles customer inquiries and concerns with resolutions averaging in just minutes.
She is the project lead for multiple initiatives for industry leading companies, and has proven her ability to see project objectives to fruition, and has gained the trust and satisfaction of her peers and customers.